Friday, August 23, 2013

WA State to Washington Utah - Pics From The Road

I know I haven't been blogging about it...zero internet and very sparse cell phone coverage for 7 days...but we have had/are having a great time!

A quick catch up in pics:  Mostly of Sky on the road because I know that's what people want to see! 


Ready to leave WA and start the 6 day drive to Washington, UT

 Lots of playing with new toys/books
 

A Dutch Brothers coffee stop


Lot's and lot's of sleeping on the road

 
Snack's!
 
 I love how excited she gets about books!

Once we are back home I will do a post about how I packed for the road trip part, and the being in a condo for a week part of out two week vacation.  I will also share how we handled food, and the daily car care packets I made for Sky. 

P.S. - It's a multiple post day...next up sharing time spent with family! 

No comments: