Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weekend Round Up

We had our first camping trip of the season this last weekend! It was raining on and off and cold, but we still had fun. Mark built a couple of good fires so we could sit outside between rain storms and enjoy the campfire. The rest of the time we stayed warm in the trailers and played games and kept Grace busy. Mark and Bob were able to find a couple of rain-free hours to go shooting, and Michelle and I hung out with Grace coloring and chatting. It was a great weekend and I can't wait for out next camping weekend! (Once Mark uploads the photos from his camera I will post a link to them.)

We had our first Kickball practice Sunday afternoon...man have I been sore ever since. Who knew kickball would kick my butt?! I hope it gets easier as the season progresses!

I was determined not to let the soreness interfere with my workout challenge, so I worked out Monday night, even though I probably should not have. By the end of the day yesterday I was having muscle cramps and spasms so bad I could hardly stand it. Per my Chiropractors orders I was told to go home and use the heating pad to feel better. I spent the evening on the couch taking ibuprofen and using the heating pad on my back and neck, and I woke up feeling much better this morning. Tonight is Zumba, so we will see how that goes.

Mark thinks my workout plan is a bit much...I don't have a single day off, so I agreed that I will take one day a week off from any kind of set work out, I may still walk the dog or do some yard work, but not a set work out...to give my body a break.

Food wise...we were camping so I don't really want to talk about it. :)

No comments: