Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!

That's right we will be bringing home a girl. In just a few months we will welcome Shannon Kailey Yeatman, Sky for short, into our home.

Liz, Crystal's Mom, called me during the ultrasound to let me know what we will be having. Apparently she was being very modest and keeping her legs crossed so it took a bit of work, but she finally gave them a view!

I'm so excited for Liz that she got to be there and see the ultrasound. Like Crystal said when she called me, this is just perfect.

At times the waiting that goes along with adoption got to me, but we have the perfect birth mother for us in our life, her mom is amazing, and we will be bringing home a baby girl. I kept telling myself it will be the right baby, the right situation, at the right time...and it is proving to be so very true!

I am so happy right now!

1 comment:

popeye said...

The father daughter relationship can be the most rewarding part of a dad's life. The intrinsic value of what I have experienced in both you two serves me well each and every day. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you two. Now, Mark gets to experience this special realationship. It will bring both you such joy. VAL AND I are so happy.