Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Thoughts

Baby - Still can't believe we are going to be parents very soon!!! So excited!!! I just want to hang out in the nursery all the time now!

Running - Michelle and I have our Super Bowl run Sunday morning, 9 am at 5 Mile Drive...can't wait!

Steelers - I hear a lot of trash talk about the Steelers living in the Seattle area...hating them is the thing to do around here, and I have gotten used to it. I say bring it on...the Steelers have proven over and over again that they play better and win when they are being disrespected and are the underdogs.

I think it is going to be a great game...two legendary defenses and two strong QB's/offenses. More than seeing the Steelers win though, I'm looking forward to watching the game with good friends and my Dad! There is nothing like watching Steelers football with my Dad!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

No comments: