Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Streaking!

Yes you read that right.  Starting October 1st, I'm streaking, on the blog and with my workouts!

No worries I will keep my cloths on.  :)

I have to post it here to keep myself accountable.  If I put it out for all to read I will stick to it.   Nothing like starting two endeavors at once to ensure success right?  

For the blog I plan on posting every day for the whole month of October!

The following topics will be featured:
Recipe of the week/cooking or food related
Sky related post/letter to Sky/parenting or stay at home mom topic
Picture Day/Week in Pics 
Work out/running post
Weekend Round Up - this will be the Sunday post I think

I'm leaving one day open to whatever I feel like posting about, and I have no idea which topic will be on what day yet.  I will try and figure that out the first week so I have some sort of pattern to stick to.

There are two possible exception to the blog streak due to a potential camping trip the end of the month.  I don't camp with my computer, so that weekend there may be a day or two that there is not a post.  Also Mark is re-wiring the house this weekend and we will not have power Friday through Monday.  I am going to try and post still...that is what Wi Fi is for right?  But, with living in the camp trailer and taking care of Sky with no power things may be a bit crazy.  

For my workout routine my only goal is to work out EVERY day.  I won't run every day, and they may not be hard workouts every day, but I will get a workout in every day.  Even if that means I do the 10 minute ab or but workout app I downloaded to my phone.  It's easy during the week, but weekends tend to get busy (and full of not so health food and drink) and I feel like I'm starting over every Monday, and I don't like that.

Thankfully Fall brings with it the running weather I love, so I will be able to count on running to get in some of the daily workouts.  And, Sky is getting better in the jogging stroller to that helps as well.   

Why streak now, since both goals would make great New Years Resolutions?  I'm not a fan of New Year Resolutions.  If I feel the need to change or work on something I would rather just do it than put it off to the new year.  Plus, this is my favorite time of year!  I LOVE Fall and Football season and thought this would be a fun and healthy  way to celebrate Fall.   



 


















No comments: