Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BIG NEWS!!!!

I just signed the agreement about 30 minutes ago to be the Coordinator of the Stroller Running Group at the new Fleet Feet Sports Tacoma location!!!! 



Every Wednesday at 10:00 am Sky and I will be running with other running mommies (or daddies!) in the area, and we will be supported by Fleet Feet Sports!!! 

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!  Every week I will determine routs, coordinate with the store for events and education the group is interested in, make sure everyone makes it back to the store at the end of every run, and hopefully play a part in helping others become strong healthy runners! 

No, I'm not getting paid, it's a volunteer gig, but there are some pretty great perks that while totally unexpected are very much appreciated!

Check out the store site here!

If you are a stroller runner, or know a stroller runner that is interested let me know!!!

Next week is the grand opening week, and the first Wednesday we will be meeting!  There will be swag for group members, bra fitting after the run along with coffee and treats!

-Wednesday 11/7/12
-10:00 am
-Fleet Feet Sports
3812 N 26th St, Tacoma, 98407.

Please join us for the first Stroller Group run...I really don't want to be the only one there!!  :)  

1 comment:

GentryYeatman@comcast.net said...

Congratulations. You are amazing!