Friday, October 12, 2012

Something Exciting is Happening!

For the very first time ever I will be posting an interview on the Blog!

I'm sure you all remember me mentioning Amy running the Chicago Marathon.  Well after hearing about how is started for her (here is a hint, it wasn't good!) I thought of a zillion questions to ask her.  Then I thought, well if I want to know maybe others would like to know as well.  So I asked her if she would be willing to do an interview for the blog and she said YES!

Amy has been running for years, has done 6 full marathons and 10-12 half marathons.  Her 1/2 marathon PR is 1:36:04, she just PR'd in Chicago with a time of 3:32:06 and qualified for Boston with that time as well! 

Good job Amy!! 

Be sure to check back on Monday for the full interview! 

I'm off to have my pre-race dinner, and get everything ready to go for 10 miles in the rain tomorrow. 

Shout out to Kristin who is also running the Pt. D Ultra tomorrow.  I will say Hi if I see you! 

Everyone have fun running this weekend and be safe! 

Oh, and did I mention...be sure to check back Monday for Amy's interview! 

No comments: