Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Things I'm Thankful For Today:

-That preschool has helped Sky develop a love of coloring!  I can't even tell you what a lifesaver it is to sit her down with crayons and coloring books for 30 to 40 minutes when I'm cooking dinner/on the phone/watching football.  I can get a lot done in 30 uninterrupted minutes!  


-That we were able to have lunch with Mark unexpectedly on Monday, and get a long weekend with him this weekend!  

-That it's wine festival weekend (finally), and that this is what Mark picked for his birthday weekend! 

-For having a babysitter that will travel with us/the Beckham's, and watch the girls for us!  Also, that the Beckham's travel with us! 

-Family that opens their home to us and our friends willingly.  

-A weekend away!  

-Even though it's been a busy few days with back to back parties, that I'm staying busy with Jamberry and having fun with it!  

-We may get to see some snow, and maybe even play in it! 

-That Sky and I still have so much fun together day after day after day.  Love this little girl so much!  

-To the person that paid for my coffee in the car in front of me today...such a nice little treat!

-For having a good handle on Christmas gifts!  Some have been purchased, and the rest are ready to order!  

-Life, just a happy, healthy, comfortable life.  Even when it's uncomfortable it's still so much better than what some have to deal with/are going through.  I'm happy for the good things, and the "problems" that are mine to live with.  

-----------------------------------

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: