Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Things I'm Thankful For Today:

-Really good migraine medication...threenagers and migraine's do not mix well.  At all.

-Managing to hit 5 stores in 2.5 hours and getting all the grocery shopping done before I picked her up from school.

-That I have a cold mommy heart when it's needed.  Some lessons are hard to watch her learn, but needed.

-That I get to experience her shopping the toy catalog.  She loves it, can't stop looking at it, and finds new things to exclaim over every time.



-For an awesome stylist and a whole new look with one simple little addition of bangs!


-Always super thankful when my winter running clothes still fit year after year!  That means I'm not slimming down much, but I'm not gaining either, so I'll take it!

My go to winter running tights still fit!!!  Happy running! 

-Cool weather running...I'm ready!  

What are you thankful for today?  


No comments: