Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thankful Thursday!

I have so much to be thankful for today!

-So happy to be home with my babe, baby, and dog. I loved my trip, but my heart is always longing to be home. Be living our adventure filled, simple little life that we have going on. Plus, I just really love being home, in my house. 


I couldn't find the little Olaf so I added a munchkin to the pic instead. :)

-That my husband had a Mother's Day gift waiting for me in SB. It made my heart happy, and I love how the pendant (walnut & brass) fits my style! Nitin is the creator, designer, maker at Corvus Woodcraft in SB, CA and does amazing work. You can connect with him via FB or IG to see pics of his work, request your own piece.

-It's sunny today. Not going to lie it was no fun flying home to rain, so the sun is a welcome break. 

-I have a hair cut early next week! Look at how flat and sad my hair is. So sad, plus I want my bangs back. 

 Not a great pic, it's blurry but I love her smile and antics!

-Silas puts up with her kicking him out of his new bed so she can take it over.

-A nice little break in CA. I didn't realize how much I needed it until I was back home. I feel so fresh, less irritable towards munchkins antics and sass, and looking forward to each new day. 

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: