Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Things I'm Thankful For Today:

-The sun. It's so nice to be able to play outside all day, eat dinner outside, go for runs and not worry about weather. A life lived outside is just better!



-For going ahead and trying something totally outside my fashion comfort zone and finding the most perfectly comfortable pants in the world. I will be living in these all summer long!

Do you see little Olaf?
Pants - Marshalls and at a low enough price I may go get more patterns!

-An unexpected/unplanned weekend free. I don't love when Jamberry Parties fall through, but when they do we make the most of the time. We are going somewhere, not sure where yet, but working on finding a cabin, house, or room for a quick overnight trip. :) 

-Little cowgirl boots and pretty summer dresses...so adorable! 

Future fashion blogger!

-Having the gumption to do your own thing, even if it means a scarf that doesn't match, and is too hot for the sunny weather. 


-My herb garden is growing, and now I have more containers to plant lettuce, carrots, green onions, and beans in! I love growing my own food!

-Good wine paired with a good book, and time to sit and enjoy both. It doesn't happen every day, but when it does I sure do appreciate it! 

-For an awesome birthday camping trip for Sky. I will post more later, but for now I'm thankful for the gifts she was given, all of which she loves and has been playing with non-stop. The books, that we are reading over and over, and the items stitched with love that are already treasured favorites. She's a lucky little girl to have so many people in her life that love her! 

She cleared off her bed of all other blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals to enjoy "The best blanket and pillow ever" (her own words). She goes in there and checks on them during the day to make sure they are still there.


What are you thankful for today?

No comments: