Thursday, April 22, 2010

Home Alone

Mark is in Vegas this week for work, and I am hanging out at home alone for the week.

For the most part, while I miss him when he is gone, I enjoy having the time home alone. I get a break from cooking, I can watch chick flicks and TV shows, I can spend a whole evening laying on the couch reading, and I can eat pizza and beer and not feel bad that he can't have any!

The only bad part is that I can't sleep. I hate sleeping alone, and miss having him to cuddle with. He keeps me warm and I know if any "bad guys" come around he will take care of it.

When he is gone for a whole week usually by Wednesday I have lost my sense of humor because I'm so dang tired, and resort to tequila shots to knock me out so I can get at least one good nights sleep. This week I made it to Thursday. I am tired, my eyes hurt and I just want to sleep tonight. I'm meeting a girlfriend for drinks/dinner after work, then am going home for a killer work out and maybe wine so that I can sleep!

Mark comes home tomorrow and I can't wait to pick him up and have a good nights sleep!

No comments: