Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Football

I am pretty excited about FFB this week! I won in two leagues and tied in the other one. Best week I have had in all three leagues all season!

In my Battle of the Sexas League I won again and have worked my up to 6th. If I can keep winning and break the top 4 I still have a chance at playoffs. With a few key people losing and me continuing to win it could happen...maybe. :) I am now 4-4.

Work league I tied in this week. I hate ties, but it is better than nothing. I am 2-5-1

Jock and Jill Straps - I finally won! I am now 1-7. I can't believe I am that bad in my main league, but it is what it is.

As for real football I don't even know what to say about the Steelers. They looked terrible. We have one major issue...we don't have a deep threat, go to receiver. Not yet anyway. There are a few guys who can turn into that, but they are not there yet, or maybe Ben's timing with them is not there yet? I don't know what was missing but they had better figure it out quick if they want to make it into the playoffs!

No comments: