Monday, November 22, 2010

Good Football Weekend

It was a good weekend in general but made so much better when my teams win! ND pulled out a win and the Steelers rocked the Raiders!

Mark and Bob took Grace hunting Saturday so I spent the day cleaning up the house, making guacamole, and getting the crock pot meal for Sunday ready so I could just turn it on Sunday morning, and of course watching football! I headed over to Bob and Michelle's so Michelle and I could watch the ND game together and I made tacos for us all once the boys got back. BTW tacos are so much better with homemade guacamole!!!

ND has had so many injuries this year that I sort of gave up hope that they would have many wins, but they have pulled together as a team and looked pretty good. The only game that didn't go how we wanted was the Mississippi State game, but they put up a good fight against Arkansas and lost in OT.

Sunday we watched the Steelers vs Raiders at Nolan and Michelle's house. Thankfully they are pretty mellow people for being Raiders fans and took the loss pretty well. So many interesting calls in that game...I will leave it at that.

Looks like I have two FFB wins this week as well!

No comments: