Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Bash 2010

Bob and Michelle always go all out for Halloween! The house is completely decorated inside and out! It is always fun and festive! We had a great time and were thankful they let us spend the night in the trailer so we could enjoy ourselves and not worry about driving. Was a good thing too because I discovered that I LOVE Plum Vodka. No I didn't get sick, but I did enjoy myself!

Group shot back row: Mark, Alex, Bob Ben, Kev, Vanilla Ice :), Josh, Tina
front row: Larissa, me, Kaleena, Michelle. Funny thing we were supposed to be acting out our costume so I thought I would pretend to elbow Bob in the balls, only I really did elbow him. SORRY!

Katie, Grace, Alli, Abi

Michelle and Bob...they looked great together as Greek Gods!


Having fun with the decorations. I LOVE my Roller Derby outfit!


Mark the Samurai Warrior


Mark and I...no we didn't coordinate, but we had a lot of fun!
Quote of the night..."You have to wiggle it a little and then pull it out." Those involved will remain anonymous however I will say this had nothing to do with what it sounds like it may have had to do with.

No comments: