Monday, July 9, 2012

Bieber Fever

Grace has it bad.  Really bad.  (Michelle and I may have it a little bit as well.)

She is going to marry that guy when she is grown up and has promised to invite us to the wedding. 

She sings his songs constantly and has been talking non stop about how Justin is going to be at the T Dome.

(I DVR'd the JB Today show concert for her.  While we watched it she was glued to the TV, talking about how much she wishes she could go to the concert, and how she hopes Justin will pick her over Selina to marry.  It was pretty darn cute and so hard to keep the secret.)

Little did she know Mark and I had been sitting on concert tickets for her, waiting until there was a good opportunity to give them to her.  (I am going to miss her B-Day party as I will be in E WA helping to clean out Grandma's stuff.)

We decided that the first night of the camping trip would be the perfect opportunity.  We got her the new CD and put the tickets inside it.  She was pretty darn excited about the CD and as soon as she saw the tickets she knew exactly what they were.

She was so excited!  She was also pretty excited about the poster that came with the CD.

The best part is we were able to get three tickets, so Michelle and I both get to take Grace to her very first concert and see the craziness that is a T Dome full of screaming little girls.

Thank you to Mark for making it happen.  Michelle and I had been talking for months about when JB does a tour we would love to take Grace.  Of course he announces his tour after Bob is unemployed and with me not working I didn't think we would be able to take her.  We are careful with our money and don't spend money on things we don't need/cant afford, especially now with me not working.  But, Mark is also good at finding a way when it's a once in a lifetime thing.  And, Graces first concert is once in a lifetime.



  

No comments: