Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympics

Regular scheduled runs and workouts will resume after the Olympics. 

Having a hard time keeping up a workout schedule with all the Olympic coverage all day.  I have managed to get some P90X in the last few days, and the days I don't do a set workout I'm getting pushups in like crazy, and lunges or squats. 

As for running...it's hard to do with a headache that is going on week 2.  It will fade for a few hours, but every day my head hurts and by the end of the day I'm just not happy about it.  This has happened before, it's called cluster headaches, and in the past my Dr. and I have just waited it out. 

So it's a guessing game...sometimes physical activity helps and sometimes it makes it worse.  Ultimately though, I'm not a fan of running when feeling less than 75% ish, I feel like it leads to injury. 

So I'm doing what I can when I'm not engrossed in the Olympics. 

BTW - Since when did indoor volleyball have cheerleaders complete with pompom's?  So stupid!! 

No comments: