Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm Kinda a Bad A$$

At least that's how I felt after running 5.43 miles with an average 9:19 pace today!  Quickest 5 Mile Drive run EVER!!!  I felt amazing!!!  Felt good up the hills, felt good on the down hill and finally feel like I'm on my way to a PR in two weeks!!!  The usual pace is about 10:48, so we were much quicker today.  I felt it, but I still managed to pull it off!!!  Thank you Mark for the baby free run this morning.  I don't run that fast when pushing Sky! 

I had plans to run again in the morning, but there is no way I can get all I need to get done and be ready for vacation, so I'm skipping it. 

After seeing this alert:

Achieved new personal record stats for running

Farthest distance in a month

 I don't feel bad about skipping tomorrows run.  Looking forward to some new running adventures in Whistler!! 


More GREAT news...Baron Batch made the final team!!!  After dealing with a torn ACL all of last season he proved himself this pre-season and is on the team!!!  I can't wait to see what he does in the backfield/special teams.  I liked what I saw of him this pre-season!  GO STEELERS!!! 

We ended the day with some grilled chicken and corn on the cob...something Sky LOVES! 


Yep...she hugs her milk while eating.  I have tried to stop that habit, but the fit just isn't worth it.  I'm more concerned with her getting a healthy meal and eating enough.  When she fusses about the milk she ends up not eating. 





No comments: