Saturday, September 1, 2012

Snore Monster

There are three of them in the house at the moment.  I was awake until 3am and finally gave up as nothing I tried stopped Mark from snoring. 

Went out to the couch to find the parents dog snoring away sound asleep and could hear Sky snoring through the wall. 

So what did I do...I watched a movie.  Then watched the ND vs Navy game.  Was kinda glad I was up early enough to catch the game when is started! 

But, now it's only 9:16 and I'm ready for a nap!!!  But, there is still a lot of packing to be done if we are going to leave for Whistler tomorrow, so after my 11am draft, last FF draft I have, it's back to packing and cleaning the house. 

I hate coming home to a dirty house!  I like to easy back into real life by coming home to a clean house and not having to do anything major.  The best part is our condo has a washer and dryer so I can do all the vacation laundry the night before we leave to make coming home that much easier! 

No comments: