Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston Marathon Time

Before I share what an awesome weekend I had I must beg forgiveness from Amy for not wishing her good luck before running her very first Boston Marathon today!

I have no good excuse other than with Sky being sick, and me getting ready for a weekend away and on the road I just missed it.  Plus, I sort of though she was having to wait until next year because of how late the race was in the season that she BQ'd on, but that was last year that she BQ right before Boston and had to wait until this year.  I'm only a year behind...that's what being a mommy does to you! 

Anyway, Amy I'm tracking you live (sounds so stockerish!) and approaching the 30K checkpoint, you are killing it girl!  Negative splits at every checkpoint and a great pace! 

I can't wait to hear all about it!   

I wish there was a live feed I could catch.  The one I was watching only covered the winners and trophy presentation then it ended.  I am stuck with a stick figure of Amy running on the digital map on the website.  Oh well. 

No comments: