Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sounders...

...that is what I did last night.  Watched cute boys run around the pitch...err I mean I watched a soccer match.  :)

My friend Sandi had an extra ticket and asked if I would like to tag along to which I said yes!  Thankfully Mark stuck it out with our sick little lady so I could go to the match.  Thank you Sandi letting me go with you...very nice way to lead into my birthday! 


Our seats.  Just to the right of us is the fan club with all the singing, jumping, chanting and flag waving...they are a lot of fun!  Even though the Sounders lost it was still a lot of fun.  I love the non-stop action in soccer.  No TV time outs etc.  It's just go, go, go all the time. 

Soccer players have to be among the most fit athletes, and they are cute. 

Before leaving for the match I got Sky out for a little yard work...

She needs a mini me broom and vacuum!


Even though she is sick she still needs a change from being stuck in the house.  So I got her out for a little play time in the yard so she wouldn't be more of a handful for Daddy than she already was going to be. 

She seems to be feeling better this morning though.  We are going to get ready for our Stroller Group run this morning and then take it easy the rest of the day.  So glad the sun is out for the run and so she can spend some time outside. 

Have a great day! 

No comments: