Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Grandpa and Grandma Visit!

Dad and Val took some time off to drive over and celebrate Sky's birthday with her!  She had a blast opening gifts, getting a whole summer wardrobe, playing and spending time with them! 

Bonus for me...Dad worked on my foot and it went from a 10 on the pain scale to a 2!!!  I can't tell you how relieved I am!  Plus he showed me what to do with the foam roller and the peg board to keep it under control! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 

 
Dad and Sky at the park.
 

Sky LOVES her new slide!!!  I do too actually!

Reading the potty book to her for the millionth time! 


Wheeling around on the dog food bin.


Swinging like a big girl with Grandpa!  

Enjoying dinner time with Grandpa and Grandma! 
 
I'm so glad she got to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma.  She loves them so much and has so much fun playing and wrestling around! 
 
Thank you guys for helping to make her birthday special and getting her some pretty cool toys, books, and cloths! 
 
There are a ton more pics on Mark's camera.  When they are up I will post a link.  

No comments: