Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Vacation Pics Are Up!

For a look at all of Mark's pictures check out this link: Utah 2013

There are lots of great pics of Sky and all her cousins...I know some family members have been waiting to see them! 

A few that I like:

 
Sky and Aunt Kim running on the beach in Santa Barbara.  First thing Sky did was strip off her clothes and take off running, and it's so Kim to take off with her!  Two free spirits!!!

 
Every night in the hotel the first thing she did was go for the phone.  We finally had to start unplugging them so she wouldn't call China. 

This is just us shopping in Santa Barbara.  I'm not sure what she was doing, but I love the look on her face.
 
All of these are from Angels Landing.  Most amazing hike ever!!!
 
Umm yep...that is what a lot of the "trail" up was like.  Steep, little footing, and bolted chain to hold onto.

Just another view of the "trail" up.  The views were amazing yet dizzying!

 That dark rock is the peak.  We climbed up the ridge of it all the way to the top!
 
 
Ok, I think I have it out of my system now...I won't keep posting vacation pictures I promise!  

 

No comments: