Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fighting Cancer

This is my 14th year participating in Relay For Life and the first year in a long time that I get to enjoy "just" being a team member. I forgot how much fun it is to be on a team, participate in team fundraisers, plan activities for our tent site, and brainstorm tent site decorations, all without the distraction of being on the Leadership Team.

I am truly enjoying this year and getting back to the basics of being involved with Relay.

The number one basic - Raising Money to fund a cure!

That is where I need help. Please visit this link: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/jyeatman and donate to help find a cure. Even $5 makes a big difference, every dollar is a dollar more than we had before.

I really want there to be a cure so that my child does not have to hear the words "you have cancer", or "your Mom/Dad has cancer". And, I don't want any of my friends or family to hear those words either!

Relay is one month away and we are in the home stretch of raising money for our Team and in turn for Relay. Please help if you are able. All donations are tax deductible.

Thank you!

No comments: