Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Update

What a wonderful weekend! It was so nice to have sun!

Friday: We had a Team Schulte wine tasting fundraiser. We came home with a couple bottles of wine and the team raised about $400 in 2 hours.

Saturday: Had my car worked on in the morning, hair cut and color (I know, I know...pictures are needed) and then BBQ at Bob and Michelle's which included home made version of the Minute To Win It game show...so much fun!

Sunday: Had lunch with Shelley and was able to catch up and re-connect and I truly hope we are able to stay connected this time! I am thankful she is a gracious and forgiving person!

Sunday Night: Watched the 4th Kind about alien abduction...wow!

Sunday Bed Time: Fell asleep with a smile because I realized that this is my last full week of work for almost a month because Mark and I have so many fun, long weekends planned!

No comments: