Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite Time of Year

This is my favorite time of year!!! Yes, I love the Holiday Season in general, but specifically I love it when all the gifts are purchased, everything is wrapped, and anything that needed shipping has been shipped. Now we get to sit back and relax with family, friends, and movies you only get to watch this time of year.

It is also a great football time of year. There is playoff buzz in the air for the NFL. Teams are either gearing up to secure their spot, or are admitting defeat and looking to the draft and next year. As if the NFL is not enough all the College Bowl Games have been set and starting this weekend it is one bowl game after another until January 10th...and I predict the Ducks will win it all on the 10th!

Yes, I do love this time of year!

No comments: