Monday, December 20, 2010

L.A.M.B.

I have had a long standing love affair with Gwen Stefani's music and style. In particular I love her L.A.M.B. handbags! I am one of those girls that would be happy with a new purse every week, and while I may admire the designer purses I won't spend the money on them. It just seems too frivolous to me even though L.A.M.B. bags tend to be much less than a lot of the designer lines out there.

Mark got me a L.A.M.B. handbag several years ago that is the perfect size for lipstick, cell phone and small wallet for going out with the girls, and I love it. The quality of the hardware fascinates me every time I use it. Many times I thought I would like to have a L.A.M.B. handbag that was big enough to use on a daily basis.

Well thanks to Dad sending me Christmas money I was finally able to order the bag I have had my eye on for over a year now, and I got an amazing deal on it. Sure it may be last season's design, but I don't care...it is THE ONE I wanted and I am so happy with it!

The back side of the purse has the M B so it spells LAMB. I love the red accents against the white and black, and while I'm not a huge fan of showing off labels or the brand name of what I'm wearing or carrying, I even like the L.A.M.B. tag that is attached to the front of it. It is pretty subtle compared to some other designer lines out there.
The best part is that all my "essential" stuff fits perfect inside! I just want to carry it around with me all day, even while I'm home just walking around the house. I know I'm being a silly girl. :)
Thank you Dad!!!

No comments: