Friday, May 23, 2014

Introducing the echo, echo, echoes!

I am so excited to share today's post!  

If you're not local to the Tacoma/Seattle area then you may not have heard of the echo, echo, echoes...yet.  Get ready though, because their first album is about to hit the airwaves and I'm loving what I'm hearing!

Photo Credit - John Moore

Collin - drummer/vocalist, Devin - guitar/vocalist, Paul - bass have been playing and performing for about 2 years, and have been working on their first album since January.
 
The first single Surfer Girl  (Click to go listen!)  makes me so happy!  Like cold beer, hot day, fun in the sand, waves crashing, hanging out with friends at the beach all day kind of happy!  
 
I have a feeling most of this summer's memories are going to be made with this album playing in the background!  (BTW - totally mean it will be blasting from the sound system in camp or on a sunny Sunday drive with the wind in my hair...just to be clear.)  ;-) 
 
They shared a sneak peak of the cover art and I think it's pretty cool!  
 
Album art by Ward Larson

From what I have heard the art on the CD itself will be pretty cool as well, but I'm not sharing that...you need to buy the CD to see it for yourself! 

Want to hear them play live (so do I actually!) well they have a pretty active live show schedule with their next show being at Bob's Java Jive in Tacoma, June 28th at 8:00 pm!   

the echo echo echoes doing what they do best!

Please go give Surfer Girl a listen and then email the band at: theechoechoechoes@gmail.com
and ask to be added to the list of fans that would like to purchase the CD when it's released (I don't have the exact date, but it's SOON!).  
 
Want to follow them on social media?  Check out their FB page the echo echo echoes and their band camp page at http://theechoechoechoes.bandcamp.com/

I plan on listening to Surfer Girl on repeat all weekend long!  Seriously I can't wait for this album...I'm emailing them right now so I can be at the top of the CD list!   



No comments: