Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Better late than never right?! 

Today started way too early with Sky getting up at 3:36 am ready to start the day.  By the time we left the house around 10, for a day of errand running, I was already tired and wanting a nap!  Sadly Sky never did take a nap today, I thought for sure she would given the early get up time. 

It was a tiring day full of errands, laundry, and packing and I'm just now getting to the being thankful part. 

Today I'm thankful for:

-COFFEE!!!

-Mark picking up dinner on the way home.  I was so over tired that cooking was just not going to happen.

-Watching the NFL Draft.  Not the most riveting viewing, but it's football and give me a fix to get through until pre-season!

-Getting all the errands done today so tomorrow all I need to do is pack and enjoy my spa day!

-For wine, and good bottle of wine!

For these two...they make my hearty happy!


Lets hope tomorrow doesn't start as early as today did! 

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: