Monday, December 7, 2009

Almost Back to Normal!

We were able to move some of the furniture back into the living room over the weekend. It was so nice to have a few pieces back where they belong so that Mark and I could enjoy eating dinner together, since there was somewhere for us to sit, and we were able to watch football (although I would have been happy so be spared the misery of watching the Steelers lose to the Raiders!) and movies as well. Before bed tonight it all has to be moved back out so the carpet can be installed tomorrow. I can't wait to put the house back together tomorrow night! I may have to stay up until 2am, but my house will be back in order!

I love it that Mark did most, ok all, of this batch of painting on his own and has not once complained. I have been less graceful about how I feel about the house being a mess. He has had to put up with a lot the last few days.

I hope that I will have time this weekend to put the nursery together. Dad is sending us a gift cert with a list of items he would get us if they had a Babies R Us in E WA. I still don't have the first batch of stuff he got set up, so had better get on it!

No comments: