Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Update

It has been a few days...here is what our week looked like in words...I need to be better about photos!

Sunday - Finished all our shopping...we only had stocking stuffer left to get and that is the best part. We have so much fun raiding the dollar store!

Monday - Kicked butt in Zumba. I am loving that class more and more!

Tuesday - Finalized the menu for our dinner tomorrow with Bob and Michelle...I love being ready ahead of time!

Wednesday - Did the late 7pm to 8pm Zumba class. It is one of my favorites and one of the biggest classes!

Thursday - Played dodgeball and Mark was the King of the match! He was awesome and won our Team MVP for the night. Due to a scheduling confusion we showed up at 9 not realizing our first game actually started at 8. So we forfeited the first game and the refs let us squeeze in the second game. The team was good and we went back and forth, and as I said Mark was awesome, we ended up tying the other team.

Friday - Tonight I think I have talked Mark into hanging our pictures and artwork back up! Can't wait for that last little thing to be finished. The house keeper comes today as well...can't wait to walk in the doors of a clean home and I didn't have to do the cleaning! I'm setting up the high chair tonight and the portable crib to make sure all the parts and pieces work.

Weekend - 7:30 am coat sale tomorrow, dinner with friends tomorrow night, and hopefully football on Sunday. Also, I will finally post photos of the living room! That is as long as the pictures and art are hung back up. :)

No comments: