Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Head

It has been an interesting few days.

I was feeling a lot better on Friday, and Mark and I decided to run a few errands. I realized that having sudden waves of dizziness wash over me while at the mall was really not good. I was totally overwhelmed by all the noise, colors and people. I couldn't move out of the way quick enough because I felt like I was going to fall over. I was so thankful to get back in the truck and head for home.

I'm tired of feeling good only to have a massive headache or wave of dizziness hit me and almost do me in. I know the Dr. said it could be a month of this, but it sure does start to get old. The hardest part is the fear...is this flash of pain going to be my "Brett Michaels" moment? Will I pass out because I'm so dizzy. I feel like I can go back to work on Tuesday, I am still moving slow, but for the most part feeling pretty good. But then I will get dizzy and it makes wonder if I should get back to normal.

I am a healthy person and have had very few surgeries or health issues to deal with. I'm not used to not being 100% and being confident in my body and my health. I don't like this one little bit!

No comments: