Sunday, August 15, 2010

Football!!!

I am so excited that football season is here! I know it is "just" pre-season, but it is still football! I love getting up Sunday morning and making a nice hot breakfast and settling in on the couch in my pj's for a day of football. I love watching the pre-game shows and doing a last minute injury check on my fantasy teams. I really love it that Mark knows Sunday is football day and never hassles me about doing nothing but watching football all day!

Yesterday was the Steelers first pre-season game and I was so excited to find the game on satellite radio yesterday as we were headed to a party. Got to listen to the first half. I'm glad they won and can't wait to watch their game next Saturday. I need to see for myself what I think about our QB situation and see how the new guys are looking.

I spent a good 3 hours today working on my fantasy football draft strategy. I am in 3 leagues this year...only did two last year and that was a lot, but couldn't pass up an opportunity to be in a new league and see how it goes. Anyway...I think I have a solid plan and can't wait to get the season started...I have a good feeling about my chances in fantasy football this year.

Totally off topic, but I should so be an announcer...I say what they should be saying about 20 seconds before they say it! We are watching the Cin/Den game and I am so much better than these announcers...should just watch the game on mute and let me do my own commentary!

Anyway...Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!

No comments: