Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Update

What a busy weekend! But it was a lot of fun. It started Friday night with Kaleena’s 25th b-day party. I think Michelle, Mark and I had more fun that she did…her night ended at 11 with her drunk in bed, while the three of us went out dancing at the Swiss.

Saturday we slept in, tooled around town a bit, test drove a car (no we are not getting a new car right now) just doing our homework for when we are ready for a new car, then met Bob and Michelle and the girls at the park. Josh, Dev and Alexa joined us and we all ended up back at our place bbq’ing and watching the Hawks play the Vikings.

Sunday I had my first fantasy football draft of the season (I have two more to go) and Michelle and I headed to the bar to meet some of the peeps from out Battle Of The Sex’s league. This is a new group of people for us and prior to last night we only knew one other person in the league. I will say that drafting live with other people from the league was a lot of fun, but way more distracting than being at home! I think I want to win in this league more than the other two, but probably had the worst draft I have ever had, so will be interesting to see what happens.

Can’t wait to get this week over with! We leave Sunday for Whistler and I can’t wait to chill Canadian style!

No comments: