Friday, September 3, 2010

Adoption Update

I hesitate to even post an Adoption Update because I hate making our friends and family go on the roller coaster ride of up’s and down’s with us. But, I have not posted an update in a long time, and well some people already know, so I would rather everyone hear it from me rather than the grape vine.

We got an email last night from a birth mom who is due Jan. 22, 2011. She saw our adoption website that Mark created and emailed us from there to find out if we were serious about providing her baby with a home. She is looking for the best option for her child and we feel honored that she would even consider contacting us as an option.

We of course responded to let her know we are absolutely serious and would love to hear back from her so that we can exchange further information.

I really hope this is the one! It has been a year, and while I will wait as long as I need to, I’m tired of waiting! We are so ready to be parents! There are about a million thoughts going in circles in my head, but I keep reminding myself that cautious hope is the best policy at this point.

As always the blog is the best way for updates…I will keep everyone posted as to what transpires, if anything, over the coming days.

2 comments:

shelley said...

YEA YEA YEA! Praying for all of you -- the birthmother, the baby, and you two as prospective parents!! ♥

JR said...

Just saw this post and am so very cautiosly excited for you. Will keep a positive thought. This would be a very fortunate baby to have you and Mark for parents. Love you, Mom