Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Madness Is Here

March Madness makes me homesick and it makes me miss HS!

It was handy having my Mom work in the library because I could drop in between classes, take long bathroom breaks, leave class early, arrive late and sometimes just skip so that I could sit in the AV room and watch basketball.

More specifically track how Duke was doing. Back then it was all about Bobby Hurley, Grant Hill, Christian Laettner, and back-to-back tournament titles. And decorating one of the counselors office in Duke blue and white even though she hated Duke. Fun times, and I miss it every March.

Thankfully everyone in my office likes March Madness as well, so we all fill out brackets, put our money in and track the games all day long.

Go DUKE!!

1 comment:

JR said...

I think about it every year. Good Times!