Monday, January 2, 2012

Out With the Old, In With the New...

...new year that is.  I have said it before and I say it again, I don't do new year resolutions.  In my mind meaningful resolutions are just too important to wait to implement.  If there is something I need or want to change, accomplish, get better at,do etc...I'm going to just do it and not wait (more like procrastinate) until the first of the year.

So here is to a New Year of self evaluation and improvement accompanied by making changes and adjustments as needed. 

I'm really looking forward to the 6 week challenge that starts on Friday in Stroller Fitness.  My item to give up this time...beer.  It's going to be difficult given it's playoff/superbowl season, but I'm doing it. 

Some other things I'm looking forward to:
-My running adventures...I will have info about my first 1/2 soon!!!
-Sky crawling!  She is so darn close!!!
-Sky's teething...can we hurry and get all those teeth in already?  The first two have been oh so fun. 
-Sky's first birthday.
-Lot's of fun with family and friends.
-The Steelers going to the Superbowl (I hope!)
-Cooking class!!!  (Thank you babe!)
-Figuring out how to blog from my phone, it can be done, just having tech difficulties.  (Thanks for the idea Uncle Randy!)  I'm so making it the full month next time I do a blog streak!  Single word posts count right?  :)



1 comment:

Randy S. said...

Your Welcome and yes single words do count.
Good luck with the six week challenge. Don't forget Sounders plans.

Uncle Randy