Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful I don't have a flesh eating virus!  I was afraid for a few days that I was going to have to cut my foot off!  ;-)  

I scraped my ankle pretty deep in some spots 2 weeks ago on the dishwasher door, and for a few days there the skin around it was really red and sore and just a few days ago some gross greenish stuff sloughed off. 

I was worried for a bit there and broke out the rubbing alcohol and  hydrogen peroxide to kill anything that may be trying to eat my skin away and cause amputation of limbs. 

It still hurts, but I don't think I will have to have my foot cut off. 

P.S. I'm also thankful Mark is coming home to work the rest of the day from home.  He got Sky up this morning and she was so happy to see her Daddy that when he handed he to me to leave she lost it, and continued to lose it for about an hour and a half.  Thank goodness for long naps and Daddy being on his way home. 

No comments: