Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Next Race

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to pick a June race right.  Well, actually I had a race that I was registered for, but ended up not being able to run it.  But, the race organizer was nice enough to defer my entry until next year, since I was missing it due to a death in the family. 

I still wanted to try to keep my race a month streak alive, but had to figure out a few other commitments first.  Turns out I'm able to get my June race in on the 30th!  Cutting it close. 

I'm excited about this one.  I haven't done a trail run in a long, long time.  I love trail running and I love the distance, and I'm really looking forward to running it with El.  It's her first trail run and looks like a good one for a first timer! 

It's going to be a fun day for sure! 

Check it out: http://www.vashonultra.com/course.html

BTW we are doing the 10 mile not the Ultra. 

No comments: