Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for an unexpected play date with Jodi, Reagan and Harrison.  All I hear on non play date days is Reagan, Reagan, REAGAN.  Since play date will be missed next week I was really thankful to squeeze one in today. 

I'm also thankful for getting all the laundry done, meal planning for the next two weeks done, and the grocery list done.  It's even organized with all the produce, meat, and dairy grouped together, and the rest is by aisle.  When shopping with a 22 month old you do whatever you need to in order to make it go as quickly and efficiently as possible! 

Skype has been a lifesaver lately.  Sky can get pretty darn insistent about who she wants, and when they aren't around it can be difficult.  There have been several Skype calls to Grandma the last few days that have helped give her something and someone different to interact with. 

Mostly I'm thankful that I get to spend every day with this little girl! 

 Crazy, I just got up from a nap, hair!

Oh, and I would be lying if I didn't admit I'm thankful NCAA basketball is back on today and tomorrow, and that Duke is still in it!!!  And, that Sky loves pretty much every sport!  She is so my daughter! 

No comments: