Monday, February 10, 2014

Sleding For The First Time!

Just wanted to share pics of Sky playing in the snow this weekend!  I'm so excited we actually got enough to play in.  We talked about heading up to the mountain to sled, but this was so much better! 

 She wanted to pull it back up the hill by herself.  I tried helping her and she got PO'd!

Not sure who has the biggest smile, love those two so much! 

I almost feel bad that we have it so easy weather wise around here.  Sometimes the rain get's old, but how nice is it that we got enough snow to have fun in, it lasted for one day, and is now almost all gone.  I'm sure there are some that would like to pelt me with snow balls for that...sorry!  For those stuck in the grip of winter with one storm after another hang in there, Spring is close!  

 

No comments: