Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Just Keep Moving!

If you can't run walk!  A good rule of thumb in a race and life in general.

Rather than get frustrated that I didn't feel good enough to run I hit Michelle up for a walk instead. I'm not going to lie I was a bit pessimistic about it.  It's hard to know what the weather is going to do from hour to hour the last few days, and while I don't mind running in wind and rain, I hate walking in it.  When I saw dark clouds on the horizon I almost messaged her to cancel.  But, I'm glad I didn't.

I would have missed out on this beautiful sunset, and on good conversation with my friend!  It amazing how much easier it is to have a full conversation when walking rather than running!  We got a few drops of rain, but nothing too bad, and totally worth it for the view!

On the upside of not running...I'm really working on cross training and drinking tons of water. Trying to get good habits in place so that when running does start back up I'll be well rounded and not just running all the time!

-----------------------------------------

Sky and I started our day with coffee (for me) and chocolate almond milk (for her), it's one of her favorite things!  I love sitting and eating breakfast with her...the conversation is the best and she is full of hugs and cuddles.

     But that curly hair though!

I just had to share this one.  Sometimes the outtakes are so funny, and yes I'm fully aware that some day she will hate me for some of the pics on this blog! 

I delete more pics than I save/share for sure!  It takes a lot to get a few ok to good ones.

I should totally do an outtakes only post and share the goofy/funny/embarrassing pics!  That could be entertaining.  


--------------------------
What is your favorite non running activity?

No comments: