Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday

My favorite post every week, and I've missed it a few times the last few month(s)...but not today!  

Things I'm Thankful For Today; 

-Pre School - and the time it gives me to get stuff done!  I know I say this over and over but I had no idea how much I was doing/getting done, and it feels good to be productive!  

-My Jamberry business!  It's doing exactly what I hoped it would, and now I'm starting to see a way to make it even more than I thought it could be.  I had no idea how much I missed having a non-mommy side of life.  It feels good to know I haven't lost my ability to learn, grow, earn some $$, and work with an amazing team/group of people. 

 
-Sky's feeling better today!  Yesterday was no fun with her being sick all day.  Seems to have just been a 24hr tummy bug. 

-It's sunny today, beautiful out, and not too cool.  Another afternoon in the sun at the park.  Gotta get our vitamin D while we can! 


-Another awesome Birchbox full of samples I love!

-That Bishop (our dog) is so very tolerant...Sky pushes his limits I'm sure.


-That I will soon (ish) be growing my own herbs!  I'm so excited!  I go through a silly amount of fresh herbs every week and it will be so nice to just step outside and clip what I need for dinner every day! 


 -That drumming on a garbage can is highly entertaining and keeps her busy for ages!  Which means I should probably do something more productive than blogging while she is content on her own!  

-That Thursday is a Football Night!  

---------------------------

What are you thankful for today?




No comments: