Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday!

Things I'm thankful for today...........

-For a really nice visit with my Dad!  We got to watch the Steelers win Monday night, Dad and Sky got a ton of bonding time in, and he killed me on the massage table...but, it's what I needed.  I didn't realize how much pain I was in until he was able to work some of the issues out.  Not totally better, but at least I know we can work on them and make progress towards being back to 100%! 

 Lots of treats when Grandpa is in town.
 
-I feel like I can attempt a slow, flat, easy 3 miles this weekend.  We will see how it goes.  

-That I mapped out my grocery shopping so well this morning that I hit up 4 stores, and filled up the car, while Sky was at school.  Very efficient!  

-For extra long pj's (they are always way too short for me) that are baggy and comfortable!  I live in pj's as much as possible and love the long baggy kind!  

 Old Navy for the PJ win!!! 

-For a lack of weekend plans.  Sometimes relaxing is whats needed. 

What are you thankful for today?  

No comments: