Friday, January 23, 2015

TGIF - Thankful Friday

Since I missed Thankful Thursday I'll be thankful today instead!

-It's Friday! I'm thankful for that because we have dinner and a movie planned with friends tonight. I get to cook, drink wine, and Sky gets to spend time with two of her fave people! Looking forward to it.

-While frustrated by the insurance situation in regards to my accident thankful that my injury is minor and our out of pocket expense if for relatively minor medical care. Totally understand why people "go postal" though.

I really need to find a way to put a full length mirror in my closet/room. The bunk bed in the background is irritating me.

-Thankful that Old Navy has really decent plaid shirts that fit, are a good price, and good quality considering! (FYI - Athleta, Gap, Old Navy, Piperline, and Banana Republic are all the same parent company, so you can sometimes find great styling and quality at Old Navy similar to what you would at Athleta and Gap. I noticed that Old Navy's sweat track pant is almost identical to Athleta's and a much lower price point).

-Also, that I was able to recreate my up-do in about 3 min flat. My new fave hair style means I will probably wash my hair even less! :)


Sky taking a picture of the sky.

-Grace gave Sky her old kid styled digital camera and Sky has turned into a shutter bug! Mind you the batteries lasted all of 2 days she took so many pictures, and most didn't turn out at all, but she's having so much fun with it!



-That she is a brave and daring girl. It scares me sometimes, but I'd rather she want to try everything than us have to talk her into trying anything. She's extra brave when Daddy is there to offer support!

-Our new washing machine is being delivered today! I'm so excited! PSA - do your homework before ever getting a front loader...Dateline did an expose on them for a reason! Let's just say I have been unable to do laundry for a bit now and can't wait to use a good old fashioned top loading washer again!

-I just registered for the St. P Day race in March. Doing the 5K...it will be part of a training run and a fun way to get 3 miles of a long run in!

-That we actually ended up with very few plans this weekend. It's nice to just be, and be able to do what strikes our fancy.

-----------------------

What are your fun weekend plans?






No comments: