Sunday, January 9, 2011

Little Known Facts

There are a zillion odd facts about me, not sure why I feel like sharing them, but here you go. I probably shouldn't admit to some of these things, but oh well...I don't mind losing the few cool points I have left.

-I watch the new 90210
-I giggle at speed hump signs
-I want a zu zu pet
-I think there should be an announcement when I walk through the doors at work letting people know that I have arrived and my theme song should play
-My theme song is different almost every day and is usually an Aerosmith song
-I like watching wedding shows
-If I were a musician I would want to be just like Pink...a lot rock, a little pop, totally doesn't care what people think, but cares a lot about being honest and being a good person, and has a much better voice than people give her credit for
-I hate getting dressed every morning
-I still watch Friends when I find it on TV
-I still have no idea what my true dream job would be...it changes every few months
-I totally don't feel like a grown up
-Justin Bieber has grown on me (I really should not admit this one!)
-My super power would be morphing into a black panther at will
-I paint my toenails every two weeks because I was once told that my feet were ugly without polish
-While the Steelers are my fave team I pick who I want to win other games based on which teams DO NOT have cheerleaders
-I get motion sick on boats, elevators, most rides, sometimes trains and escalators, I also get air sick when I fly yet I LOVE flying
-I listen to Eminem way more than people would guess
-I have names for the spiders that randomly show up in the shower and I get sad when they get close enough that I feel like I have to kill them
-When I'm driving on a curvy road I pretend I'm a race car driver
-My fave number is 7
-I like songs that have the word satellite in them
-Yellow is my least fave color
-There is a part of me that wants to move to Montana and live so far out that we drive to town once a month for supplies
-If I had to choose only one thing to watch on TV the rest of my life it would be sports
-I wish I could stomach blood and guts better than I do
-I can easily go a whole day and not say a word to anyone
-I'm the most satisfied with my body when I'm at the gym/after a run tired, sore, and dripping sweat
-It stresses me out to be in the wrong lane while driving. Even if the turn is miles up the road I have to be in the right lane as early as possible
-I will only sing in the car to myself when I have the music up enough that I can't hear myself singing
-Would love to give roller derby a try just once
-I knit when watching movies
-The #1 reason I don't wear my glasses more even though I love them...my eyelashes hit the lenses when I blink
-I love watching our new washing machine spin
-I still hope that I will be able to do the splits someday
-I am terrified of clowns
-I don't like my food to touch on the plate
-Sometimes when I get up before Mark Saturday morning I watch cartoons
-I still color in coloring books
-I find Chad Ochocinco equally annoying and amusing
-It weirds me out to hire doctors that are my age or younger!
-I wish Mark and I spoke our own language so we could talk about people in check out lines without them knowing what we are saying
-I don't like bark dust as a landscaping option
-I love walking barefoot on grass
-It makes me smile when Roxette songs come on the radio

I could keep going...but won't.

3 comments:

popeye said...

That is scary--while driving on curvy roads you pretend you are a race driver. Do you remender when you were learning to drive how your mom ranted about your bad driving? I never did rant, and that is saying a lot because I was the one teaching you how, and the only one that would ride with you while you practiced. Certainly with headquarter road you had much practice driving on curvy roads. I dont think I ever told you this--I never curled my toes as hard and as much as I did through that process of you learning to drive. I truly was scared to death. I cannot tell you how many different times I prepared myself for hitting something while you were learning to drive. Yet, not even once did I let on like there was a concern on my part. I would just sit there telling myslef that it is so important not to let on that I was that scared. My job was to be a support to your efforts and wrecking is just part of learning how to drive. Remember the morning there was lots of snow and Ice on our road. You were behind me and the conditions were so bad that at headquarter I got out to inform you I wanted you to go first so if any thing happened I would be behind you and could stop to assist. Remember me telling you to put it in second gear and leave it there till we got to the bottom. I told you to not go any faster then second gear would allow. So, you made your left turn onto headquarter road. I pulled up to headquarter, looked right, then I looked left and you were already out of site. For that to have happened you had to be up to 35 or 40 miles per hour going down the curvyist road in Cowlitz County--not to mention one of the steepest roads--and the worst snow and Ice conditions. You made it through the first corner, but on the second corner you were almost hit head on by a log truck and you crashed into the guard rail. I know there were other incidents of wrecking on headquarter road, they just kinda all blend together. Now I find out that you like to play race car driver on curvy roads. This is one of those Hmmmmmm moments, as I sit here with curled toes at the thought of it all.
dad

Unknown said...

Don't worry too much...I like to think I'm a race driver, but I'm not going fast enough to actually win any races. :) I just like to think about what it would feel like to take a corner at 100 mph.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I do remember all the driving lessons and you were VERY good at not saying anything even when I was about to hit something. I remember taking out the mirror on your truck with the mail box! I knew you were mad but you didn't say a word. :)