Thursday, January 13, 2011

Most Important Thought About Running

I left off the most important thought about running, and I feel bad about it, because without Michelle I wouldn’t be running at all! I would not have registered for my first race or gone on training runs if Michelle hadn’t agreed to do it with me.

My most important thought is that I love running with Michelle and spending time with my best friend! She is perfect to run with because for one I like spending time with her and we get to talk and vent, about work not about the husbands, we run at the same pace so we aren’t leaving each other behind, and neither one of us wants to set any time records or whatnot. We just want to run, have a good time doing it, and at the same time work up to bigger and bigger challenges.

We certainly spend a lot of time partying and having fun together, so it is nice to spend time doing something healthy just the two of us, and sometimes with the kiddo’s, but us running with them in the strollers is a whole other story.

Thank you Michelle!

No comments: