Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Race Day!!!

I love race morning, especially trail run race mornings.  So excited to hit Grand Ridge and maybe even run in the snow.  It will add to the traction issues that come with trail running, but I don't care.  I actually love running in the snow!

My goal this race is to finish in better time than the last 5 mile trail run I did, which means finishing in less than 1:10.  The Lord Hill run was full of well hills, not just any old hills mind you, hills that you practically had to crawl up they were so steep. 

Today's race has no mention of hills in the course description so I expect to finish in better time even with the potential of snow. 

A big thank you to my Dad for the winter running gear...we are looking at 35 F out there today!

No comments: