Thursday, November 17, 2011

Perfect Moment

My idea of a perfect moment...Sky falling asleep in my arms.  She has not done that in a very long time.

We are blessed with a sleeping champ.  Sky has always gone to bed easy and sleeps in 6 to 8 hour stretches.  Sadly she stopped falling asleep in my arms around 2 months.  I have missed it, really, really  missed snuggling my baby girl to sleep. 

Usually she rubs her eyes, fusses a little, I put her in her crib with her favorite blanket and she is out.

Not today, today she just wanted to be held and snuggled, and she cuddled in and fell asleep.  I'm in heaven with a sleeping angel in my arms. 

I usually keep Thursdays free of plans so Sky and I don't have to go anywhere.  That means we can stay in pj's all day, snuggle and just relax.

I LOVE my life!

No comments: