Thursday, November 3, 2011

Radom Thoughts

-Is there anything more fake than a Kardashian?  

-I'm loving the cool yet sunny days we are having, makes running so much more fun!

-I broke down and got Sky thigh-high socks in the hopes they will stay on.  Not sure how I feel about my baby girl in thigh-highs.

-Really wish I could just cook all day, I love being in the kitchen.

-I love the new speakers Mark installed in the kitchen, now I can hear the stereo when it's playing in the living room. 

-It's perfectly acceptable to put Christmas stuff up now isn't it?

-I love listening to Sky talk herself to sleep over the baby monitor.  She cracks me up!

-Why is the Social Security Office full of not "normal" people?  People that sit next to you and fart so much they stink you out and then have the nerve to blame it on my baby?! 

-I can't believe how hard it is to stay on task.  I just love sitting and talking to/playing with Sky so much that I don't get half of what I should get done, done. 

-Love the Ellen show!!  I look forward to it every day. 

-I really don't enjoy Dodgeball as much when we lose.  I use the drive home to stop being pissed.

-I kind of want to do a year of not buying any clothing/shoes new.  That means thrift store shopping for a whole year.  If I do it I may have to modify it and add Ross and TJ Max so that it's only discount or thrift stores.  Don't know though that I can commit to it for a whole year.  But being unemployed may necessitate it.  I will think about it. 

-Half done with Christmas shopping, only the difficult to shop for people are left...off to see what I can find on-line.  

-Oh one last thought, speaking of on-line shopping...I love getting FedEx and UPS packages.  And way easier than dragging Sky around from store to store. 














No comments: